|Date||10-11 May 2013 (Friday-Saturday) |
|Venue||AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Hall 1 of AsiaWorld-Expo) |
|Ticket Price||(Standing): HK$1,480|
(Seated): HK$1,480; HK$1,280, HK$1,080, HK$880, HK$680, HK$480, HK$280
Standing zone admission arrangement
- Holding Area for standing zone ticket holders opens 2 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of QUEUING NO. printed on the ticket.
- Admission starts 1 hour and 30 minutes before show time (subject to change based on actual situation). Standing zone ticket holders in the Holding Area should follow the designated ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of QUEUING NO. printed on the ticket for admission.
- Standing zone ticket holders who arrive at the Holding Area before the admission begins would be admitted according to the designated ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of QUEUING NO. printed on the ticket.
- Standing zone ticket holders who arrive at the Holding Area after the admission begins will be admitted, according to the designated ZONE/SECTION printed on the ticket, after all the ticket holders within the Holding Area entered to the concert hall. The sequence of QUEUING NO. on ticket is not applicable any further once the admission begins.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
|Ticket Sales||Tickets are available at all HK Ticketing, K11 Select and Tom Lee outlets. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com|
- Age limit: 6 or above (Seated)
- Age limit: 12 or above (Standing)
- Height limit: 140cm or above (Standing)
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo